***SIGN ON BONUS***
What you will do
We are looking for a skilled Journeymen Chiller Mechanic who has worked in commercial, industrial, and/or institutional markets to join our team. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' chiller experience, with knowledge of maintenance procedures, trouble shooting, and rebuilds of medium-large tonnage chillers of all brands.
Howyou will do it
- You will be assigned primary service accounts and responsibility for executing contract maintenance visits, inspections, site assessments, service requests and recommending necessary upgrades or repairs to prolong the equipment life cycle of our customersequipment
- You will establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills via phone, computer, and face toface
- You will be expected to provide quote estimates for labor & material repairs and upgrades asneeded
- You will represent the company by serving as the direct customer contact and be responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer'slocation
- You will be required to use cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, rigging equipment, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repairequipment
- You will be expected to continually enforce safety to the highest standards and maintain security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear andconditions
- You will be expected to work as part of a team who is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service to all its customers which may require the flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires, including occasional overnightstays
- You will be added to our on-call rotation, since we are a 24/7 servicecompany
What we look for
- Requires Mechanical Journeyman status
- Valid Red Seal Refrigeration and A/C certification
- Valid ODS certification
- More than 5 years of commercial, industrial, and/or institutional experience with all types of chillers, various compressor technologies, chiller control systems, and speed drives.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand-held computer (i.e.Smartphone, iPad)
- Adherence to company safety program
- Valid driver's license, appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants, boiler and steam operational & service knowledge
- Good verbal and written communicationskills
- Must be able to be on call nights and weekends on a rotatingbasis
**This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .